Nai-Hsin Calvin Chien, O.M.D (Taiwan), L.Ac. (Colorado) is a third generation Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). He is a professional in Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine and a renowned professor in Taiwan, Japan and China.
Calvin Chien served 10 years in Master Tong’s Acupuncture with his teacher Dr. Lin Chi-Shun. Dr. Lin was the only one who personally knew about “Master Tong’s Magic Acupuncture points”. Now that he has passed away, Calvin Chien is the only one knows the real “Master Tong’s Acupuncture”.
Calvin Chien has been learning Chinese Medicine since 1982 and received his Master’s Degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (MAOM) in California. He has practiced from his own clinic since 1997 and is currently in Colorado Springs at Chien’s Acupuncture Clinic. His clinic addresses the needs of general practice clientele along with a broad range of health concerns.
Education and Credentials:
- Licensed Acupuncturist in Colorado (L.Ac.)
- Doctor of Oriental Medicine in California (OMD)
- Master of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (MAOM) ::: The Academy of Oriental Medicine at Samra University in Los Angeles California, 1996.
- National Certification Commission of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM) ::: 1997
- Master Tongs’ Acupuncturist Skill ::: 1994-2001
- Clean Needle Technique (CNT)
- Council of Colleges of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (CCAOM)
- First Aid / CPR
- Member of The TCM Practitioner and Acupuncturist Society in Canada since 1997
Health Care Experience
- Author of 3 books of “Clinical Acupuncture Case Study” published in Taiwan
- Kei Yu Acupuncture Clinic in Los Angeles, CA (president) 1997 – 2003
- Teacher for Master Tong’s Acupuncture Association in Taiwan
- Inventor of Bio-Acueye Mechanic (acupuncture device) and patent holder in 2000 in USA